Beautifully Blue: Trends For The Home
Posted on 17 August 2014
- Sanderson Fabrics – Sanderson have some of the most beautiful prints and quality fabrics out at the moment so it was only natural to select them in the latest trends. The pictured fabrics are from the “Orlando Weaves” and “Colour For Living Fabrics” collections.
- Boca Do Lobo – Tribeca Table Lamp – This beautifully created table lamp is part of the Soho Collection from Boca Do Lobo. The design is highly customizable and available in a range of finishes and colours to match any room.
- Meissen Couture – “Neuer Ausschnitt”, Blue Onion, White Rim – This perfect and elegant dinner set is from Meissen Couture . The detail and shape of these plates are visually stunning and would be the centre of attention at any dining room table.
- Ligne Roset – Rive Droit Armchair – Ligne Roset never ceases to amaze me with its modern and captivating designs. The Rive Droit armchair is no exception to the collection and is available in a range of colours and fabrics to perfect any room.
- Timothy Oulton – Oxford Scholar Blue Sofa – If I could only have one item in my living room it would simply be this. The Oxford Scholar Blue sofa says it all. It would make a fantastic focal point of a room and will be even better to relax on after a long day admiring it.
- Lalique – Medusa Vase & Fantasia Vase in Midnight Blue Crystal – These captivating vases can be found at Lalique. The whole collection is truly mesmerizing and is perfect for anyone looking for unique and exclusive items for their home.
- Boca Do Lobo – Limited Edition Heritage Sideboard – A work of art or a sideboard? This design by Boca Do Lobo is one of a kind. Made from hand painted tiles, this sideboard with gold interior would turn any head and define any room.