Party Season Essentials 2016
Posted on 27 December 2015
As many of you will already know, I need very little reason to throw a dinner party. I love the preparation, polishing the glassware, setting the table and welcoming guests into my home to socialise and entertain. This time of year I increasingly get asked one question in particular, How can I add that something special to a dinner party? My answer is that it is all within the finer details. Some people will go all out on luxury crystal glasses and decanters, others will want to have a beautiful centrepiece for a table. Any dinner party or celebration can have that wow factor you just need to direct focus to characterful and luxurious pieces. For those of you that are looking for a little inspiration, I am continuing on from last years article and giving you my favourite designs to take us through the party season into 2016.
1. Waterford | London Desktop Bar - A beautiful and luxurious design that is sure to impress at any party.
2. Thomas Lyte | Twisted Spitfire Cocktail Shaker - Transforming a well known bar object into a work of art. Fantastic, modern designs to stand out whilst entertaining.
3. Thomas Lyte | Twisted Spitfire Water Jug - Another modern beauty from Thomas Lyte, serving water in luxurious modern style.
4. Georg Jensen | Wine Corkscrew - Adding luxury to the finer details at a party will surely get recognised.
5. Georg Jensen | Wine Thermometer - Helping you serve the perfect wine at the perfect temperature.
6. Lee Broom | Glass on Brass - Always a favourite, glass on brass combines two fantastic materials to give that ultra modern and luxurious feel.
7. Waterford | London Tall Whiskey Decanter - You can never go wrong with crystal at a luxury party and this Whiskey decanter will take pride of place.
8. Waterford | London Beverage Glass - Glassware with a difference. Stunning detailing that will compliment a beautiful table setting.
9. India Jane | Rugby Oval Nickel Tub - Why just have an ice bucket when you can have a tub! fit more champagne in and impress the guests.
10. Georg Jensen | Alfredo étagère - A must have for any luxury event, a beautiful way to present sweet and savoury finger foods and other treats.
11. Georg Jensen | Wine Coasters - adding luxury to the finer details of a party.
12. Iittala | Nappula Candle Holders - Beautiful modern and luxurious designs adding a perfect warming centrepiece to table setting.
12. Waterford | Lismore Offset Cake Server - Every luxury party has cake and every luxury party needs a stunning way to serve it.